Parent Portal (Ascender Parent Portal) allows parents and students to view grades, assignments (grades 2-12), STAAR (and TAKS) results, immunizations, attendance and discipline information (grades EE-12) online.
Students perform better in school when their parents are actively involved in their learning. Use parent Connect to keep you informed of your child’s performance!
- Get automatic email alerts of unexcused absences and failing averages or assignment grades.
- See results and information on STAAR (TAKS)
- View information on attendance
- See detailed grades on homework, classwork, tests, progress reports and report cards
- Use the searchable assignments page to stay up-to-date on required coursework
- Customize alert notifications for grades and attendance
New to Parent Portal?
You will need to complete a two-step process to create a new account by following these simple instructions:
- On the Parent Portal link on the home page, click on “Create Account”
- You will need your child(ren)’s student portal ID Number in order to complete the process, which you can get from your campus registrar.
- On the summary page click on the blue “settings” button.
- Click on the “register” button. If you receive an error message regarding your email address, please contact your campus registrar.
Contact the Registrar at your Southwest Schools campus today.