4th Annual Cupid’s Strike Bowling Bash
Gather your team and join the fun February 21, 2016!
“Education is the most powerful leverage points for breaking the generations-old, self-perpetuating cycle of poverty and solving other challenging socio-economic problems.”
Why Get Involved?
Southwest Schools has something very special to offer our students and we are making a difference in their lives as well as those around them.
We do a lot of great things for our students with 60% less than traditional districts. With the help of our current supporters, we have been afforded the opportunity to do some remarkable things.
With your help, we can continue to provide a quality education, and add even more programs and resources for our students.
How can you help?
Sponsorships & Donations
- Even with dramatically less in funding, we are expected to provide the same services to our students as traditional programs. This is where we need your help.
- Each of our campus has specific needs that can’t be easily filled through current staffing. Whether it’s lending your unique skills to augment the fine arts program or helping in the library, we welcome the chance to have you work with us.
- Financial Literacy Programs for parents and students
- Supplemental Education and Adjunct Professorships
- Intern Programs
- Books and Supply Donations
There are lots of ways to get involved and make a direct impact on the lives of the students at Southwest. Contact Marcus Brewer, Director of Community Relations and Partnerships at 713-784-6345 or email email@example.com