At Southwest Schools, our mission is to prepare college and career-ready students for postsecondary success. Our College and Career Readiness Department helps students realize the opportunities after high school and gives them the tools to help them move in the right direction, including:
- college and career exposure
- scholarship and tuition direction
- college application support
- dual-credit course options
- and more
We believe that:
- All students can learn if we meet their needs.
- Innate learning depends on a safe, nurturing, inclusive, and flexible environment.
- All decisions should be based on what is best for the student.
- A learning organization focused on excellence will continually transform through meaningful and relevant work that engages students in profound learning.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the community.
- Genuine transformation requires disruptive innovation.
Click link below for more on: