How to Talk to Your Kids About Coronavirus
Helpful Links To Keep You Safe
Harries County COVID-19 Data
How To Protect Yourself
What To Do If You Get Sick
Drive-Thru Testing Sit Map
Texas Heath & Human Services
Video About COVID-19
Take Care Of Yourself
Mental Health Support
Health & Wellness
Make The Most of The Situation
5 Steps To
- Wet your hands with clean, running water (warm or cold), turn off the tap, and apply soap.
- Lather your hands by rubbing them together with the soap. Lather the backs of your hands, between your fingers, and under your nails.
- Scrub your hands for at least 20 seconds. Need a timer? Hum the “Happy Birthday” song from beginning to end TWICE.
- Rinse your hands well under clean, running water.
- Dry your hands using a clean towel or air dry them.
Take Steps To Protect Others
- Stay home if you are sick
- Cover coughs and sneezes
- Wear a facemark if you are sick
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.
Learn More >