Our mission is to prepare college and career-ready students for postsecondary success.
We are a premier district of choice that meets the diverse needs of all students by creating an inclusive community that fosters a strong sense of self-worth.
We believe that:
- All students can learn if we meet their needs.
- Innate learning depends on a safe, nurturing, inclusive, and flexible environment.
- All decisions should be based on what is best for the student.
- A learning organization focused on excellence will continually transform through meaningful and relevant work that engages students in profound learning.
- Education is the shared responsibility of the community.
- Genuine transformation requires disruptive innovation.
- Common Decency
- Human Capital
Southwest Schools is committed to creating an outstanding learning environment resulting in skillful, knowledgeable, well-equipped citizens who will become successful members of society, enabling them to adapt to the cultural, intellectual, and social challenges in a changing world. We aspire to be the leader and integral part of a consortium within our community that meets that goal. To achieve that ambition, we apply our collective energies, resources, and talents to all dimensions of providing high quality education to children and youth in Texas.
Along with others, we will advocate for all of our children. We will reach out with a universal embrace to all parts of our community. We will work constantly to learn more about the evolving issue of early childhood education and we will not hesitate to attempt innovative solutions to this challenge.