Southwest Schools is please to partner with Jim Knight to present a 5-part series on Instructional Coaching.
Jim Knight’s Instructional Coaching Group has worked with 30,000 instructional coaches over the last 10 years, throughout 50 states and six continents.
This 5-part series is focused on improving teaching to improve learning, and is comprised of simple step-by-step processes that coaches and educators can master.
DUE TO HURRICANE HARVEY, ALL DATES HAVE BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL SPRING 2018.
- 1: The Complexity of Helping and The Impact Cycle
- 2: Better Conversations for Better Coaching
- 3: Video and Data in Instructional Coaching
- 4: High Impact Instruction for Great Teaching: Instructional Coaching to Increase Student Engagement (Building and Instructional Coaching Playbook
- 5: Instructional Coaches as Effective Leaders
Visit http://www.swschools.org/jimknight for additional details and to register.